
"Now I'm Reading!" books are similar to BOB Books. One major difference is that the "Now I'm Reading!" books are illustrated in full color. Also, these books come with fun, little reward stickers. Since multiple children in our family used these books, we wrote their names and the date (on the inside of the front cover) after each reading and placed a sticker next to their name. Each child got to pick which sticker they wanted to place next to their name. The set of 10 books come in a single hardback book which is great for keeping them organized and stored nicely.
We really enjoyed reading through these books! We only used the Beginner Reading Series and not any of the other products that are currently part of this program. We used these books years ago, so I don't believe the company had all the other products available at that time.
Check out the website for more information: Now I'm Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment